Wood Vinegar FenixEP
The Wood Vinegar is also known as Liquid Smoke or Pyrolenous Acid, it is an ancient product in Japanese culture, obtained through the condensation of smoke from the carbonization of wood, during the production of charcoal.
As it has more than 200 substances in its composition, it performs several functions applicable in agriculture, generates benefits such as maintaining healthier plants, as its compounds act synergistically with the plant, has repellent action and is also a source of essential minerals for plants, resulting in increased productivity.
Wood Vinegar FenixEP increases plant resistance to diseases and pests, because by its nutritional characteristics it favors the improvement of natural plant defenses, even under attack by pathogens, such as the bacteria that cause soft rot or black cinnamon (Erwinia carotovora ssp carotovora), the plants remain healthy, with good productivity.
FenixEP Pyrolean Extract Functions:
- Against pests, acts to control the population of caterpillars, bedbugs, weevils, aphids, leafhoppers, fruit flies, mealybugs, tomato borer, grasshoppers, etc. It also acts as an insect repellent, like the vector of dengue;
- Against diseases, acts to control the nematode population, increases plant resistance against soft rot;
- It acts as a conditioner under macros and micronutrients, making them more easily available to plants, favors rooting, reduces the incidence of injuries, also acts as a physiological activator, foliar fertilizer, organic fertilizer. And because it is a product of natural origin, it reduces soil pests and promotes an adequate environment for the regeneration of soil microorganisms, in addition to having a conditioning action of nutrients, it also helps in the formation of an adequate physicochemical profile in the soil;
- In application technology, it can be used as an adjuvant in herbicides, increasing the desiccation efficiency. Also, as a pH reducer, as it is chemical in nature, it can be diluted to the syrup to reach pH~5, suitable for better efficiency of the pesticides used;
- It also promotes an increase in the °Brix content, concentration of sugars in the fruits.
Wood Vinegar FenixEP is a product extracted from Maggi standard quality ovens, based on micronutrients and agents capable of improving its physical, chemical and biological characteristics. The pyroligneous extract obtained from the condensation of carbonization gases is used as a solubilizing medium for several essential nutrients in plant development. The product is highly nutritious and beneficial to crops, contributing to a more sustainable and economical agriculture.
It can be applied to crops such as soy, beans, cotton, rice, barley, sunflower, corn, sorghum, wheat, potato, coffee, sugar cane, citrus, ornamental and cut flowers, vegetables, apple, pear, peach, peanuts, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, vines, among others. Therefore, the application dose varies according to the culture, purpose and grace period, the adequate concentration of the compounds of the Wood Vinegar FenixEP provides quick responses in the cultures to be applied.
The nutritional composition of the Wood Vinegar FenixEP is a great advantage of the product, as it is rich in macro and micronutrients that are essential to obtain high yields and maintain healthy plants.
The nutrients that are present are: Nitrogen (N), Sulfur (S), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Cobalt (Co), Zinc (Zn).